četvrtak, lipnja 10, 2010

Ricardo's pearls

Ricardo - the crazy Mexican

Today Ricardo wrote on my CouchSurfing profile:
I really like Maja way of leaving, I think that she is a really mature
person, therefore she is very patient and is easy going...
so he likes me only when I'm leaving :)

But these kinds of mistakes are so common for Ricardo, for Aida's profile he wrote:
Aida is a really fun person! She is sometimes kind of extrange...
Extreme? Strange? Or a little bit of both :)

Or one morning talking about the amount of food for breakfast I heard him say : "This is only the bikini!" (he actually said "This is only the beginning!") and then continuing with "There will be more". My first thought was: "Topless?!?"

Another one is :"Can I taste your baby?"
-My what?!?
-Your baby! What you're cooking...
-I'm making veggies, not babies!

There's definitely something to be said for his B's and V's :)

1 komentar:

Unknown kaže...

hahaha, jako smiješno! :))))

I may not have gone where I wanted to go, but I'm sure I ended up where I needed to be.